1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear spring shackle bushings

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by Arty, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Arty

Arty New Member

I needed new rear spring shackle bushings for my MiniCab, and couldn't find any direct replacements, so I measured the old ones, went on-line to Summit Racing, and found a set that I figured I could make work. - I had to resize the metal sleeve from 1/2inch to 13mm to fit the shackle bolts, and trim two of the sleeves to length, but otherwise an easy fix.
    They are "Prothane Leaf Spring and Shackle Bushing Sets 4-1005", part # PTP-4-1005. - - Race quality for a MiniCAb!!
    Hope this is useful for someone.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    Limestone likes this.
  2. Limestone

Limestone Active Member

Arty,
    Smart, I like it!
    Lime!

3. Arty

Arty New Member

Limestone:
    Am I ever jealous of that lift box.

4. Limestone

Limestone Active Member

Arty'
    We have both been around long enough to know, wants, needs, and etc....It's like when we were younger, and we had to go after that one particular girl, you remember, she just did it for us! Some of us were able to meet her acquaintance, and some weren't!;)LOL! I like that Hot Rod in your profile pic.!:) In all seriousness, it is handy, and I think I just read somewhere on the forum, that one was available!
    Limestone

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020