1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear Rumble Seat for Mini Truck

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by gatewayminitrucks, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Now everyone could use one of these seats due to the limited space in the cab. The rumble seat bolts in the bed up aginst the can and can be removed in seconds. I can offer anyone on this forum a seat for $200.00 plus shipping. I have them listed on eBay for $219.00 plus shipping, so you save $19.00. To get this special price you must email me and let me know that you got this price from www.minitrucktalk.com You can view the seat on my website @ www.gatewayminitrucks.com and click on the inventory and the 1997 Blue "smurf" Daihatsu has one in the bed you can see. That price is for Black or camo, you choose.
    Mike@gatewayminitrucks.com

2. Your buddies will be mad at you when you make them ride on the hard bed floor when they could be riding in style. I have sold one at this special price so far, let's keep the ball rolling.
    Thanks for the purchase Terry.

3. Big Country

Big Country New Member

4. I have not seen the yukon tracks seat in person but I stand behind the seat I sell as it is built in the USA by men and women like us. These seats are very strong and built to last.

5. Youngauto

Youngauto Member

That seat is a great idea. Well done.
    Looks very sturdy and doubles the carrying capacity of the kei.:)