1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

READ FIRST - Add Profile Signature

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kmoneil, Nov 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

It benefits everyone in the forum by adding a forum signature. By having a signature, it could cut down on assistance time by not having to ask the questions of what you have, etc...

Please include truck/van/engine, any mods etc..

Also, please don't use this space for advertisements.

You can edit yours by going here: https://minitrucktalk.com/account/signature

Here is a sample signature from Limestone (https://minitrucktalk.com/members/limestone.81085/)

1989 DAIHATSU HIJET /550-cc EB Engine/Standard Shift 4x4 w/hi/low Range Dump w/Scissor Lift/Tipper
    Left side drive(s81lp) Not Every Day Driver/ Off Road/ Hunting /Work /Fun/ Truck
    (Not a big off-road guy!) Absolutely not knocking Anyone, Who Enjoys it!
    "THERE IS NO WEALTH LIKE KNOWLEDGE,
    AND NO POVERTY LIKE IGNORANCE!
    BUDDA

Another one from jigs-n-fixtures (https://minitrucktalk.com/members/jigs-n-fixtures.71278/)

94 Daihatsu Hijet S110P, Pick/Tipper, aka Scissors Lift / Dump.
    Carbureted, 660-cc SOHC, 5-Spd Manual, w/Low Range, locking rear differential, Air Conditioning, and lots of mods to support the snow plow and plow lights.

Kevin Y, Jose M. and Limestone like this.
  2. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson Active Member

Thanks Kevin, I've been trying to figure out how to do this for a long time.

Limestone and kmoneil like this.
  3. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Thanks Kevin!
    We really need this!
    Limestone

kmoneil likes this.
  4. Limestone

Limestone Well-Known Member

Kevin,
    Nice job! Hey is it me? I don't see it as the lead page, every time I sign on! I think it would be great, if it were automatically, the very first thing that we see, when we sign on! Even in large bold, neon green letters, or something, just to get the attention of the new bees, who just aren't getting the message, or don't care to! I'm to the point, If they can't follow the suggestions, or rules, then get your info somewhere else! That's just me! A lot of very knowledgeable, smart, people have bailed from this Forum, because they got fed up with the ignorance! C'mon, a lot of good people like yourself, are committing there valuable time to this forum, and sometimes , not even a thanks, or a go to *%)@! A lot of good people have helped me, and I'm just trying to give back like others! Thanks again, Kevin for all you do, and your valuable time!
    Limestone

5. Jim Nelson

Jim Nelson Active Member

Another thing that would be a great help, if you post a problem and eventually get it solved please post that it's solved and how you fixed it. Way too many people start a thread that goes on and on then ...nothing. How many times do we see people reply to threads like this years later looking for answers?
    If you fix it brag a little and help the rest of us out.

kmoneil and Limestone like this.
  6. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

Yes, probably a [SOLVED] prefix on the thread. I'm going to close this thread. Write me directly or we can start a new thread based on ideas.

Limestone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.