1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Radio wiring

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by Bah242, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Bah242

Bah242 New Member

Good day I'm new to this forum but if anyone can help me it will be appreciated. I have a 2013 Mitsubishi Minicab van. I am changing the factory radio. Does anyone know the color codes? Specifically the ACC, Power B and ground. I've attached the radio model. Thanks. 15844805571538398983908286448269.jpg

2. Rexspeedworthy

Rexspeedworthy New Member

I just put a new radio in my sambar. My multimeter had corroded battery so I made my own tester. I just used one of the old speakers hook the wires up to that grounded one and kept touching the prongs until I found one that made the speaker move and pop. That was with the key turned all the way off. That would be your constant power. the ACC power I only had to turn my key one click and did the same procedure. To find the ground wire I connected to the one I know is constant power and kept poking and prodding until I found the ground wire. Since my speakers are in the dash I just went ahead and ran new speaker wire.