1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

radio antenna

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by norm nelson, Apr 19, 2008.

1. norm nelson

norm nelson New Member

Hey i poked around a little bit on the sponsoring dealers sites but did not see any radio antenna's offered. Can anyone out there get me a antenna for a 2000 suzuki carry? If so please Email me @ normn@hotmail.com Thanx in advance!

2. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

i found 1 at Advance Auto that was a direct replacement for my Daihatsu . cost about $7.00.

3. jpfanne

jpfanne Member

What year is your Daihatsu and do you have the part number for that antenna?

Thanks,
    Jeff

4. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

5. Captain Nemo

Captain Nemo Member

Antenna throughway into cabin?

Can any one tell me whether or not I have to remove the glove box on an S80 to get at the place where the antenna coax will come out?

I've got the pillar antenna, a straightened coat hanger, the radio, a pair of tweeters, and a switched power source. I think that there must be a easy way to unclip the glove box to get in there.

Then again, . . . ?
    Thanks,
    Nemo:frustration:

6. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

it's much easier to get at with the glove box out (5 phillips screws and 1 min.) otherwise you'll also need an otter, 2 raccoons and a greased dwarf (give the dwarf the coat hanger..he'll know what to do):p

Duke likes this.
  7. oldoldoldman

oldoldoldman Member

haha

I just saw this and got a good laugh!!! tom

8. Captain Nemo

Captain Nemo Member

Some laugh.

I never found the five screws.
    But I did find an extension up at Pep Boys.

I'm getting to crotchety too be twisting and bending in these small spaces.
    Radio works fine now.
    To all the guys who broke the trail.

thanks,
    Nemo:pop:

Last edited: May 31, 2011