1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Radiator Hoses??

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by aceboy74, Dec 30, 2008.

1. aceboy74

aceboy74 New Member

Blew the upper radiator hose on my Carry. Looking at the rest of the hoses it is only a matter of time before they go as well. Does anyone know where I can get new molded hoses, or do I have to do something else? :frustration:

2. Tinytoy

Tinytoy Member

check with the sponsors at top of page, let them know year /model

3. aceboy74

aceboy74 New Member

Thanks for the heads up. Now where do I find the year/ model? I know it is a Suzuki Carry, but that's about it.

4. Subaru

Subaru Member

Export certificate,or bill of sale.\
    Not sure if or where it would be stamped on a Suzuki:confused:

5. Mighty Milt

Mighty Milt Active Member

you can get a good guess at the year off the tags on the seatbelts they have a date stamp on them, and i think you should have an ID plate or at least the VIN stamped under the driver's seat.

6. aceboy74

aceboy74 New Member

Ok, with all you guy's help I have deduced that I have a 1994 DD51T! Thanks!!

7. Mini4WD

Mini4WD Member

I had pretty good luck taking my old radiator hose to NAPA and they crossed it over to a hose that was really close to the stock one. Cost less than $10.00 dollars. Best time to go is when they are not busy because they don't like to spend a lot of time trying to match something up if they have other customers standing in line. I've always had better service finding "hard to find" parts at NAPA. Usually Autozone, Advance Auto, Pep Boys, etc, don't like to mess with anything they can't look up on their computer. Good Luck!!!

8. aceboy74

aceboy74 New Member

Well I am in luck!! Just ordered an entire set from Mini Truck Wholesale in Texas. The owners name is John Bunch. Nice guy. Wonder if he's on the forum?