1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions from a new owner

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Paparex2, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Paparex2

Paparex2 New Member

Just purchased a 1990 Every Truck and having trouble finding the brake fluid reservoir can anyone me?
    Also is the lug pattern 4 x 110 tried a new rim today and it would not fit with out some slight modifications.
    Thanks for your help
    I guess I should introduce myself... My name is Rex I'm in South Mississippi

2. speedy67

speedy67 Member

Open the driver's side door. Look at the side of the dashboard....there it is!!

3. Paparex2

Paparex2 New Member

I had seen the reservoir there on others but there is no acess hole there on mine

4. speedy67

speedy67 Member

Really? Well, then I guess see if you can trace it back from the pedal???

5. There may be an access cover on the top side of the dash to the right of the instrument cluster. Some trucks have them there.

6. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

hi

hi
    good to have more MS folks on the board.

larry

7. Paparex2

Paparex2 New Member

Thanks I found it under what appears to be a coin tray to the right of the instrument cluster. Also found out the 1990 model has 4x115 rims.

Thanks
    Rex

8. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

the 4x115 (or 4x114.3) bolt pattern will let you run most any aftermarket wheel . there are few wheels that will work with the 4x110 , but I'm still looking!

9. Paparex2

Paparex2 New Member

My son owns a ATV business so I just let him get my rims and tires. The 4x115 are used on Artic Cats. For tires he ordered a set of Outlaw MST's.
    Since he does lifts on ATV's I'm letting him build the lift for the front on the rear he just did a spring over.