1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems registering in indiana

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by max ofindiana, May 21, 2008.

1. max ofindiana

max ofindiana New Member

hey all you indiana mini trucks owerners, have any of you guys been having problems getting new titles or new plates for your minis??? i heard 2handed today that a guy in my area had bought a new mini and tried to get it titled and the local license branch refused him he then tried other branches in a 30 mile radius with no luck supposldy they told him that rhey were not plating any more minis because they werent fedral inspected. i had mine titled last year with no problems and last mo. renewed the plates through the mail with no problems. what gives? later max of indiana

2. max ofindiana

max ofindiana New Member

hey paul, i just had some new info come my way. it seems the local license branch has been told by the d.m.v. of indy. that to not issue any more titles also some of the surrounding branch are doing the same. i asked the gentleman that i had purchased my mini from what gives? and he said that he was in touch with our local representive and that he was going to draft some sort of a bill to give releif. it seems that and im getting this 2handed that someone in the dmv at indy saw something on the internet that there was a saftey problem with the truckks. got me ive drove mine 2560 miles since last year and have no problem granted i only drive on 2lane roads got to be safer than a motorcycle or mo-ped later max