1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

practical..but ugly...for your amusement

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by fupabox, Jan 31, 2010.

1. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

I met this guy at princess auto last week(kinda like harbour freight but Canadian)...this thing is ugly as sin but well built(the guy said he has been using it for years and needs to touch it up) and practical..it started life as a jetta 4 door..rear axle removed and a vokswagen truck rear end grafted on..still four doors...has the truck bed..and the trunk is till there and lockable..must be 20ft long tho as you can see in the pics:)

Attached Files:

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Hey, it's a Crew Cab Jettamino! :D

3. Coast Steve

Coast Steve Member

Holly crap, that's an ugly one, pretty neat that someone had the talent to make it work though.

4. fupabox

Coast ya changed yer photo...traitor.....lol :p;)

Crew Cab Jettamino!..lol yup..El cajetta

5. olddatsunfan

olddatsunfan Member

Ummm, is that practical, what's the turning radius on it like?

6. fupabox

I'm assuming no worse than my old f350 crew cab long box...I loved the fact he still had the trunk:)

7. o8k

o8k Member

Man i really had to think b4 i clicked on this thread after that stunt you pulled with "the french have explaining to do" post, ive had to be cautious lately !
    But you saved it.. cool find!
    :D

8. fupabox

i think i destroyed a few brain cells on that french vid......appologies to all for the wasted time:)

9. olddatsunfan

olddatsunfan Member

I dunno Fupa, even with a trunk that thing has got to be a beast to drive .... I'd rather get a Kei Van!

10. fupabox

Oh ya definately...i just admired the guy for thinking ouside the box.....

11. Eric Levering

Eric Levering New Member

question

i have a 94 hijet does eny one know if i would need to replace my old shocks if i get the afco 10'' 250 coil springs i already have a 3 inch lift will this efect eny thing,will it give me eny more highth. The reason im asking is because i want to put 25'' tires on i had a set on it before they were praticly bald and still rubed alittle what should i do.

12. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

You should post this question in one of the spring install threads. See link.

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partne....minitrucktalk.com/search.php?searchid=231115

13. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

"at princess auto" pretty much sums it up. if you can dream it, they will sell you the stuff to make it lol

14. fupabox

yer right stuff it's amazing it didn't have a logsplitter and electric fence attached:p