1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Polaris? Fully enclosed cab...

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by chickendumpling, Mar 4, 2010.

1. ...........................

Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
  2. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

havent run across that kinda cab yet but if it was up here i would assume its for oilfield guys.

3. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Where do you think they got the enclosed cab ideal from ?
    Hummm, Japanese Mini Trucks maybe ?

4. erixun

erixun Member

Like these on This website? http://www.essexmfg.com/ They were touting them like it was some "NEW" great inovation in a advertisemrnt I saw in an ATV magazine this month. And I think you still have to buy a "heater kit" as well. Thanks, but no thanks! I like my MINI!!!:D

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  5. Stuff99

should throw up a picture on here so we are sure what your talking about.

6. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

I stopped by the Polaris website. What a CRAPPY site!!
    1. It's slow.
    2. I found it confusing.
    3. It appears that you have to REGISTER in order to see just about anything...including what the accessories, like cab options, are for their UTV's.

I left and went back to cruising MTT instead. :)

7. OldMachinist

OldMachinist Moderator Staff Member

8. Acerguy

Thanks for posting that but it brings up an even MORE interesting question; why would a guy "buy a new one every year" for over $12k, then dump thousands more on upgrades, then sell it for...well we'll see what it goes for but it is sitting at less than $9000 right now. Huh? Every year?!?

9. Stuff99

probably the kinda guys that buy one, make it theirs then rally the living crap out of it, then sell it off.

10. Buys one every year! Wow, annual stupidity.

Most people that buy the Rangers are perennials.

11. Acerguy

Nice gardening reference!

He ended up getting $11k for it. Hmmm..about what a nearly new Suzuki would cost you.

12. yeah, its pretty ugly to boot..... havetn driven corky in a while but today he helped me fix fences at the house( mobile work bench)... its only a half acre and corkys my hunting rig but regardless... it made me think to myself... why would i want anything else...

13. Ketzer

Ketzer Member

The guy that bought my mini had one. Said you couldnt hear yourself think when driving. His was brand new and he sold it to get a mini.

Jeff-

14. zardoz

zardoz Member

What a vile looking little thing...

That's just plain UGly, I mean what can you haul with it? Is it's ground clearance ANY better than a stock mini truck (doesn't really look it)? Then there is the price... what will it be worth when it's 15 years old? I know what my crunchy frog is worth to me ;)

z