1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pleased to "meet" you!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BLES, Sep 23, 2007.

1. BLES

BLES Member

Hi all!

Just registered. I don't own a mini yet but am very interested. Just doing my research now. We farm and have a small business as well. I currently use a Geo Metro and a heavy 3/4 ton truck for running around and we have a Toolcat for yardwork, etc.. So, I'm interested in a mini without the speed limiter that I can license to replace the truck (gas guzzler) and Metro for my use within several miles of home. We have other vehicles for longer trips.

I think the minis would be a nice fit with our other business and would be very interested in buying a container or two and starting a dealership but I'm a little hesitant about getting scammed in one of these deals. Never done anything like that before.

Also, anyone have one of the van/truck versions with a little bed on back? I'd like to be able to take a couple passengers on occasion as well. Most of my use would be parts pick-up and delivery.

Sorry for getting long-winded. Look forward to getting to know you all.

BLES

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Welcome! Lots of good info here and lots of current dealers on board.

3. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum!

4. Youngauto

Youngauto Member

Hello

Hope you can find lots of useful information on the site.:)