1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

personal request of mini truck owners or dealers in Nova Scotia

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by confuzed, Feb 8, 2012.

1. confuzed

confuzed Member

Hello: I'm from Alberta and have an Aunt that lives in the Blockhouse area of Nova Scotia, she has seen the trucks in the dealer at Blockhouse and thinks they are cute and if she was still driving she would buy one. Now to the stupid and personal as I can not drive mine from Alberta to Nova Scotia to take her out in one ....... I was wondering if I could trouble someone to take her out for a little drive she is older and ill and I think it would be a fun thing for her to do. I do not know how to get a hold of the blockhouse dealer and he may be too busy. If there is anyone that thinks they could do it please let me know and I will try and arrange it with her . She lives just out of Mahone Bay as I remember about an hours walk ( I was young and it was a longgggggg time ago ).

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

What a nice idea. :)

3. confuzed

confuzed Member

thank you I do think it would make her day.Does anyone know the dealer from Blockhouse's phone number?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012