1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parts Sites

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by y4farms, Apr 20, 2008.

1. y4farms

y4farms Guest

Hello,

I am new to the forum, just bought my first mini truck. 1988 suzuki Carry. Absolutely love it. However, I am a nitpicky person, and the night I got it I crawled all over it and made a list of parts I want to replace/repair/customize.

I have spent over 3 weeks prior sprawling sites all over the web and to my dissapointment there just aren't a lot of OEM parts dealers, if someone claims to have something you send in a "parts request form" and wait to hopefully get a response.

Does anyone have a list of sites that have good oem body/chassis/drivetrane parts ? And does anyone know of sites that have custom fabbed bumpers/roll bars etc.... I am looking for off the wall creations, not single tube or channel iron with hitch.... I can make one of those.

thanks in advance to all, and I absolutely love this forum, have learned a lot, by the way ...... it would be interesting to see someone finally win the war over the oil filter discussions so we know which one is the right one. :D

2. tmikewww

tmikewww Member

I know that I have "flip/flopped" on this subject more times than I'd like to admit to, but, the oil filter I purchased from a "chain" parts store seems to be working quite well. I acquired the "cross referenced" number from Chad Hite who is a member of this site and has parts for sale (many of them OEM) out of his place of business in Kentucky.

tmikewww
    (tom)

3. RMI

RMI Guest

Hello,
    I am a parts supplier and access all my parts right out of Japan. I have the Japanese version EPC programs from every Japanese manufacturer and can get correct part numbers and up to date pricing. All I need is your chassis number and I can look up what ever you want. I should tell you that the parts for you Carry are getting hard to find. I purchased all the caps and rotors for that I could find over there. Let me know what you are searching for and I will do my best.

Thank you,
    John Hamilton
    Rocky Mountain Imports Ltd.
    250-656-6024

4. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

I noticed yesterday that Minitruck.ca has a very nice parts lookup. It beats the parts request forms I've seen on other sites.

-Greg

5. ATVtruck.com

ATVtruck.com New Member

We have parts for 1992 to 2004 mini trucks. We do not have everthing but we may have what you need. www.ATVtruck.com

6. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Good god Chris. I guess your in the parts business now. Good deal.

-Greg

7. BIGSTEVE77

BIGSTEVE77 New Member

The other members addressed oem parts etc., but for custom bumpers I went to a local custom trailer and truck body manufacturer. They were willing to make want I wanted in steel or aluminum. The sky or your wallet is the only limiting factor.

8. Mini Truck Parts Suppler

Mini Truck Supply, LLC.
    (972) 359-8137

Company Overview:

Offices: Gunma Japan and Allen Texas

Strengths:
    • Japanese production database access
    • Parts verification process
    • Drop shipping to your door from Japan
    • Japanese mechanic on staff
    • Hard to find parts
    • Professional service and support
    • Works with customer to assure satisfaction
    • Great communication
    • Timely shipping

2009 Initiatives

• Manufacturing/Distribution
    • Expand product line
    • Launch web site

Customer interface: eBay store and phone

Online store: http://www.MiniTruckSupply.com

9. Huge Selection of Used & Rebuilt Mini Truck Parts "In Stock"...

We can help with lots of your Used & Rebuilt parts needs, such as Engines, Transmissions, Windshields, Door Glass, Rear Windows, Doors, Interior Parts, Exterior Parts, Struts, CV Axles, and many many other Mini Truck Parts..... We ship daily....UPS Ground. Ask for Jimmy or BJ. www.MactownMiniTrucks.com 618-643-3373 9:30-5:30 M-F CST.