1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parts question?? Noob here

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry References' started by KKiowaTJ, Jul 28, 2010.

1. KKiowaTJ

KKiowaTJ New Member

Hi, Just joined the forum and have searched alot. I have a 98' 660cc Suzuki carry, I i cant find a cross number for the cap and rotor? I want to buy it local to make it easier, But cant find a number. Everything thing else i need i have found. Thanks for any help.

2. AXLEMAN

AXLEMAN New Member

I have never been able to find a match at the local parts house but the older suzukis dd51t and the mittsubishi u42t use the same cap and rotor. different wires though.

3. jefro

jefro New Member

I think the rotor crossed over to some samuri I thought. Might look take it to the parts store.

Every minitruck parts place here seems to have them as well as maybe some of the online places like rockauto if you include eur cars. Many of the euro suzuki cars seem to have the .7 l engine. I think it is the same unless you turbo charge it on some models.

4. Half Life

Half Life Member

I seem to remember someone doing this a while ago. It may have been Timetripper. Do a search of the site for parts cross reference and you should find it. I'll look around to see if I can come up with the link.
    ________
    VT750CD

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  5. 1bdbird

1bdbird New Member

Hey yall, i have a 89 suzuki carry, ive tried to find a cap and rotor for it, but all i find is the ones that have 2 screws, the cap on the truck has 2 clips the snap the cap onto the distributer, any help would be great thanks