1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parts for Mini trucks

Discussion in 'References' started by TRAX and HORNS, Feb 16, 2008.

1. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Recently I have talked to a few co Dealers in Texas and the info. I am getting is a group of people are building a full parts warehouse in Kanas. Dont know when it will be operational. So until it opens make sure you shop your parts. I just paid 123.00 for a set of dics brake pads for a Daihatsu. I was in a hurry and bought the first set I came across. After paying that enormous, 123.00 I found some for 40.00. I blame myself. I understand making a profit but come on parts suppliers, you are only hurting yourself. On another note, I broke a brake line on a Suz. backing it out of container. Chad Hite recommended that I take it to my local hyd. hose house and they made me one in 5 min. Make sure you tell them it is for off road use only. Otherwise they will not make it for road use(DOT rules). Thanks Chad.

2. kelly mcgowan

kelly mcgowan New Member

Hey All
    This site has been a great help so far. Just recived a 1994 Suzuki carry from Houston and think I got hosed a bit but that's another story.
    The mechanic (sp) I've got giving this the once over is overwhelmed and is unsure of where to find parts, so I'm in charge of parts procurment!!!!
    I'm a beer drinker by trade and know nothing about wrenching so help me out here
    He says we neeed a "Bell Crank "for the steering ???
    He is going to take apart the clutch as the piviots? are sticky and we'll repace the clutch if needed. Anyone know where I can score a clutch?
    I found a manual at Mac Town Trucks for $107 delivered.
    That sounds like a OK price ...I looked on Cory's website and think I got the lift kit and wheels figured out, just a matter of getting them ordered
    Last thing is a Timing Belt ??? Anybody help me out here? I know I don't know jack about the wrenching on these but the 5 minutes I drove this thing was so cool I can't wait to get this thing seaworthy so I can haul my wife , the dogs AND the beer cooler around our cabin
    These things are almost as cool as a guys first girlfriend
    We are in Casper Wyoming so it's tough to find anything more complicated than a beer..................but thats why I love this place
    Thanks K

3. mhg

mhg New Member

parts in Kansas

Any more info available?

Sounds great!!

4. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

we should have anything you need (plus tech help if needed for your mech.) give us a call 573-204-7984.

5. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

:D I like that one.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008