1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part Quest: New axle for 1994 DD51T right front

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Ken Faber, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Ken Faber

Ken Faber New Member

Does anyone know where I can get a new right front axle for a 1994 DD51T Suzuki Carry? I want the complete axle with the boots. Best I can do is find the left front axle.

2. matt167

matt167 Active Member

megazip to find it, and then use Amayama or Impex to get it much cheaper... They will be spendy either way if you want completes

3. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Try these folks - NTN - 9New Technology Network

Fred

4. Ken Faber

Ken Faber New Member

Thanks for the posts. It appears that obtaining a right front axle may be like searching for the holy grail. I think I'm going to repair the one I have.

Fred: I new here, I'm afraid a google search of NTN - 9New Technology Network yield no obvious links to Suzuki Kei parts.

5. 2knives

2knives New Member Supporting Member

Ken Faber,

Did you ever find a new (right hand) axle? If not, how did the repair go?

I just bought a 96 Suzuki carry and it looks like the previous owner had it “lifted”... the cv joint looks [potentially] busted but I haven’t pulled it apart yet. Just wondering if you ever found a solution; as you mentioned, the right axle has been a little hard to find.

Here’s what mine looks like at first glance.
    5C3D573C-A6DF-49DF-BBB1-262BBB9145F6.jpeg

6. installater

installater Active Member

You might try Axles unlimited in Charlotte NC I know they rebuild & could possibly make a new one with the
    old ones ? look em up & call them
    Regards
    Brian

2knives likes this.
  7. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Don't be too quick to condemn that joint. See how it operates first. The pivot point of that type joint will give it a misleading appearance of being bad. Search for pics of different type joints and you will see what I am referring to.

Fred

2knives likes this.