1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pacific NW Trucks

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Sales' started by Cape Ape, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Cape Ape

Cape Ape Member

We handle trucks in the Pacific NW and distribute through our authorized "Cape-Ape" dealers. We are always looking for new dealers. We offer both high grade used trucks and refurbished as well. We can provide or help you locate parts and accessories for kei class trucks. Look for us at our website (new site coming soon!) www.cape-ape.com.

God Bless

2. AgKart Man

AgKart Man New Member

I purchased 21 refurbished AgKarts from Richard Crisp. I plan on publishing a complete and thorough review the refubished AgKart on the web site www.AgKart.com on Jan 2nd, 2008. It will be detailed and thorough so check it out.

3. De-icer

De-icer Member

oooook, I guess I don't understand the point of this post? and why it's cut and pasted like 5 different places?

4. AgKart Man

AgKart Man New Member

The Point

Thanks for the comment. Check the site on January 2nd 2008. The reason its is posted in 3 different threads (3 total not "5 other places" which be 6 places total) and discussion forums is so it would be noticed a few more times. Anyhow, I am awaiting imput from the AgKart supplier and on January 2nd you will know a whole lot more. www.AgKart.com

5. frostback

frostback Member

If you want your message to get out it would be better to start your own threads rather than hijacking another.;)

Derek

6. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Agreed. Please start your own thread if you have something to sell. 'K? :)

7. steve_nagoya

steve_nagoya Member

New site? You've already got a great site!

8. DarinRay

DarinRay Member

One heck of a website. I barely know how the dang internet works. Forget about trying to design and manage a website. Bravo guys.

9. AgKart Man

AgKart Man New Member

Refurbished Thread

The first post on the thread was about refurbished trucks. What gives? I was just responding to the first thread. If you want to comment on my misplaced comment I guess you should start your own thread.

www.AGKART.com

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008