Owners Manuals??

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by blufftrucker, Jan 5, 2009.

1. blufftrucker

blufftrucker New Member

Does anybody know where to find a owners manual for a 1994 DD51T Carry??
    Does anybody know what # the timing belt is??

2. Archer-Andy

Archer-Andy Member

3. Wyothing

Wyothing New Member

Please don't order that yet. I got that exact manual yesterday in the mail. Yes it is wonderful, however, my truck is a DB52 which is a 2000 model. I ordered the wrong manual. Lulu prints the manual when you order and therefore I cannot send mine back.

This one is for the DD51T and is great, just as the other message said. I would send you mine and I will pay the postage. It was $75 with postage but I will take $65 and eat the rest. It would greatly help me out.

I could get it out today if you want. Let me know. And thanks in advance.

4. Wyothing

Wyothing New Member

Just to be clear, that manual covers several models. However they are the trucks older than 1999.

5. Archer-Andy

Archer-Andy Member

I did the very same thing. I have a 99' Suzuki, ordered this manual thinking my truck was included, wrong. I have this same manual brand new but can't use it. I have the model DB52T as well. I have just been holding onto it for the right person. They just released the service manual and parts manual that we both need for the 99' and newer Suzuki's. I just haven't ordered them yet.

http://www.lulu.com/content/2381800

http://www.lulu.com/content/4928492

6. jclee

jclee Member

www.hotbooksale.com has the manual for $32.36 with free shipping.it is for DE51V,DF51V,DC51T,DD51T and DC51B

7. jclee

jclee Member

manual

I got the manual in today.It is a good manual ,but it does not have a picture of the dash.I need to know what the bottom right light is for.Sometimes it come on and sometimes it dont.Help please.James

8. jclee

jclee Member

light in dash

I got what I needed to know for another post.It was the brake light.Great site.I must of had my head were the sun don't shine,Thanks guys.James

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  9. Tinytoy

Tinytoy Member

Pc

I believe that is what is now called soul searching;)
    Political correct