1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

one more in Manitoba

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Spottings' started by bluerim, Jan 17, 2010.

1. bluerim

bluerim New Member

I've been watching this forum for some time and asking questions.
    I got me one now.
    A 1991 Carry with differential lock. Now I'm looking for a 3-5" lift kit that works. can anyone help ?
    Thanks

2. starpuss

starpuss Member

want to have a race? lol

ill pink slip you down the floodway.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  3. bluerim

bluerim New Member

Pink slips !
    I don't hate mine yet. I may hate it later after I find out if its near imposible to put on a decent lift kit.... say 4-5".
    Mine will be set up for serious off roading mainly in swamp land, bush, etc.
    I live in the Interlake (Eriksdale).
    Drag race ??????
    I got the answer for that. A 110 hp Harley.
    Anyone starting a minitruck club in Manitoba yet?
    Why you selling the red beast?
    Globiz@mts.net
    Glen

4. starpuss

starpuss Member

I am selling mine so I can buy one to "beat up" mine is too nice to put a lift kit on it and camo it.

But the more and more I drive it I am thinking I may not sell it. It runs to nice.
    I am going to stick on a 6" lift kit. And 25" tires. And maybe a turbo.

From what I know there is no clubs in Manitoba yet. But i am trying to get some friends to buy trucks.

where did you buy your truck? did you find it local?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  5. scallywagon

scallywagon New Member

I'm in the process of moving from kentucky to winnipeg, and i will be bringing my 94 carry with me pending how much trouble it will be getting it through customs :frustration: . I heard it can be a pain bringing vehicles across.

6. starpuss

starpuss Member

you may want to sell it then buy one when you get to winnipeg. there are local dealers that sells them.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  7. bluerim

bluerim New Member

new mini in Manitoba

I got my Carry from Randy's Tirecraft in Lundar Mb. He has a Suzuki and a Subaru left.

8. scallywagon

scallywagon New Member

i was in lundar this past summer, i just bought 80 acres in hadashville and i will be working all spring cutting trails and stuff. my fiance owns an acre lot on lake manitoba in little deer subdivison so i will be up there in the spring as well, maybe meet up with you guys then !

9. starpuss

starpuss Member

Man you will love living in hadashville. I go quading/hunting by there all the time. Lots of trails out there.

My fist trip I did with my mini truck I went there. All the gas stations in town where closed and I ran out of gas on my way back! Out of cell phone range.. it was a fun night. (o ya it was 2:00am when I got home that night..)

If you are a deer hunter you should have no problem getting your deer each year. Lots out there.

10. scallywagon

scallywagon New Member

yeah love to hunt, thats what i've heard about hadashville/prawda area good hunting and lots of trails. i will have to look you guys up in the springtime, i will have lots of good trails cut by the summer.

11. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

starpuss: gotta love that out of gas feeling! why i took a jerry can with me on the usa trip!

12. starpuss

starpuss Member

Trust me now i do it also. i keep 30L in the back of my mini when i go out of town. You never know when you may get stuck and need to keep it running for heat when you’re in the middle of nowhere. Out of cell range.