1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OEM parts house, All brands

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by matt167, Jul 6, 2017.

1. matt167

matt167 Active Member

Not sure if anyone knows of this place, but it's kind of popular with the regular import crowds to get the special JDM parts.. www.megazip.net just use your chassis number to bring up your vehicle and then it basically works like a dealer parts system. You can get most of the stuff you need within a week to 10 days without a middle man.. Since I need a few parts for my Carry like a passanger side sun visor and a drivers door handle, I've got an order going out soon... Brake pads and maint items will still be cheaper through the normal Mini Truck suppliers since those parts are often aftermarket brand where OEM really is not needed.

2. ttc

ttc Active Member

Will have to check them out. Have been using Impex for parts.

3. KKVEGAS

KKVEGAS New Member

Recently made an order myself for a passenger visor, power steering cover, front decal, front emblem, front panel clips and brackets, driver mirror, both tail lamp lenses, and a battery hold down bar. It took them every day of the 20 business days they said it would take to get the order together and just recently shipped five days ago I have not received it yet, but if I get all the parts that I ordered I will be happy.

4. matt167

matt167 Active Member

Yeah it did take them a bit to get the parts for my order too.. But order was right and packaged well. I have better experiences with partsouq but they do not seem to have good part numbers for my truck

5. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

I use both magazip & jp-carparts.com as I live in the Philippines . jp carparts is faster but megazip seems to have any item required whereas there is some question as to the completeness of jp carparts inventory.

Fred