1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No more gallery for me

Discussion in 'News and Site Support' started by tob, Oct 2, 2012.

1. tob

tob Member

How about this :mad: this is all I get when trying gallery, mine or other members pics...
    I think I'm done with the gallery.
    Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: navbar in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /var/www/minitrucktalk.com/public/galleries/header-inc.php(102) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: footer in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4316

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /var/www/minitrucktalk.com/public/galleries/header-inc.php(232) : eval()'d code on line 1

Click to view all our sponsors
    Japanese Mini Truck Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 · 2 »

Users browsing the gallery
    Users browsing the gallery: tob

Powered by: PhotoPost PHP vB3 Enhanced
    Copyright © 2007 All Enthusiast, Inc.

2. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

I get the same thing. I think Kevin is still having issues with it after he upgraded.

3. tob

tob Member

Lets hope he gets it right...I just enjoy seeing the mods and the pics of our members mini trucks.
    Stay safe and we are pulling for you Kevin...;);)

4. vertec92

vertec92 New Member

Well that answers my ? I get the same thing.

5. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

6. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

Hmm, it won't load the full link, anyway, you can get to everyone of your own pics, in a round about way, (not just the albums) I guess that you could call it a gallery///

Go to your post editor at the bottom of every thread, go advanced, go manage attachements, ther's all your pics on the site that you ever uploaded.

Not sure I understand the problem.

7. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

Sorry guys I'll get to it. I'm out of the country right now, I have limited internet access.

8. spaner

spaner Well-Known Member

tob, have you done all that work yourself?

Nice job.

9. tob

tob Member

Most of it, but as I am very busy with the rice harvest I have my mechanic do what I don't have the time to do.
    Thanks for the reply and the compliment

10. joe tx

joe tx New Member

Sure would like to see all those neat trucks in a bigger picture than what I'm seeing!!!!! Joe.

11. chris_snchez

chris_snchez Member

Thank you for all your hard work I really missed the gallery.