1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nissan Silvia race car - not mini related

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by rightdrive, Dec 6, 2009.

1. rightdrive

rightdrive Member

I posted some pics of one of our imports a while back, a 1994 Nissan Silvia.

Here our some amateur vids i took recently that I thought some of you guys might enjoy.

Walk around
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ztkv6srJ-4

Leaving parking lot (slowly)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHV2SRUmT4s

Ride along (short in car boost session)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rjn1eb4SWA

This is a purpose built machine. One off aero, roll cage (all be it bolt in), built trans (believed to be an OS Giken gear set) with an Ikeya Formula sequential shifter, Single Apexi turbo setup (rumor from when it was dyno'd was 520 hp on high boost - we scaled it back a bit to 15 lbs) and lot lots more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My favorite...

[​IMG]

Our president Michael Kent taking it our for a spin. Mike is quite familiar with S-chassis'. He has produced several how-to video's on SR20 swaps, was an assistant producer on Speed Channel and had his professional drift licence in the US Formula D series. He has drifted along side the likes of Tarzan Yamada at Jersey speedway.

This was all before founding RightDrive with business partner Yury Lyalko of Wiring Specialties, the New York Grand Prix and Heavy Throttle.
    [​IMG]

Cheers,
    Matty

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  2. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

that is a serious track car!

3. Colin

Colin Member

Hell yeah, nice S13! I love the coupe body style... hate the 180SX. :D

4. starpuss

starpuss Member

so is it forsale?

5. Stuff99

lol since when does manitoba have better roads then sask? lol i KNOW i would rip that body kit off in 2 months :p

6. starpuss

starpuss Member

i would not drive that on the street lol it's a race car i would save it for the track.

7. Stuff99

true, but you know you would take it to car shows and go on the cruise :)

8. starpuss

starpuss Member

na. i have better stuff to cruise in and go to car show's lol. (the mini)

9. rightdrive

rightdrive Member

Haha yeah. I give it much less than two months to rip off at least one splitter.

Ide be too afraid to damage the beautfiul rear diffuser. That thing is a work of art!

The S13 is and always has been one of my favorite cars. Ive owned almost half a dozen S-Chassis and it was my first true JDM (180sx).

This car is for sale. $21,999.

You can't build this for anywhere near that much and this machine is running very very well. We recently had it tuned to run on CDN pump and dropped the boot back a bit.

10. trev0006

trev0006 New Member

looks like a ton of work was put into this car, nice stuff.