1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New & Used Parts for all makes and models!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by GR.mike, Jan 21, 2009.

1. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

Please visit www.grimports.com to see our online store, but that is only the tip of the iceburg. We have thousands of more parts in stock than what you see there...so if you don't find it there please email, call, or PM me to find that part. If we do not have it in stock we can usually get it in 2-4 weeks. As most of you know that tends to very from time to time depending on what all is going on in Japan. We have an experienced staff that can help you get the correct parts the first time. If you have any question please ask. We ship daily using UPS and the post office (whichever works best). We also ship to Canada and to other international buyers.

2. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

Japanese All Purpose Tires

:eek: In Stock Tires :eek:....fits the stock wheel. 6 ply street tire and a all purpose mud and snow tire. $60.00ea +shipping and handling. We ship daily!!!
    Please call, email, or message me with any questions or orders!!!!!

Attached Files:

3. I can say that I have bought parts from these guys and have sent all of my wholesale customers to them to buy parts and everyone has always been more than pleased.

4. GR.mike

GR.mike Member

Thank you for the support...congrats on the extension