1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to site from ND

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Daner, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Daner

Daner Member

I've been posting on here for a few days but i never did a intro for myself. I have had a 94 suzuki for 3-4 years now it arrived broken and i have been fixing since but most of it is my fault(hitting rocks and holes and so on):D

2. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

proper welcome aboard :p

3. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

Howdy, Im about half hour north in Sask!

4. Daner

Daner Member

Did u ever come down to the fireworks show they used to have a few years ago? lots of canadians used to go see it. All the roads going north used to be packed afterwards.

5. Stuff99

yup years ago i did. also got back about 4 flasks of vodka :p

6. Daner

Daner Member

It sounds like it was well worth the trip then! I wish they still did it:(

7. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

Howdy Neighbor! It's always nice to see more Midwesterners with mini's! We should have a meet sometime...

8. Daner

Daner Member

Yeah! im goin to school in Fargo right now so that is considerably closer to where u r. Next week i go back and im wondering how high the water will be

9. wreck

wreck Member

I could host a meet, I have the room. It's even roughly in the middle.

www.golfterracemotel.com

10. Stuff99

not bad, its about a 6 hour drive from me. Would definitely do it for a weekend excursion or something!

you thinking just a meet up or you thinking like mud bash and stuff like minibrutes did? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEdToJP7a2o

11. Ironraven

Ironraven Active Member

Oooo, mud bash sounds like a blast! And we'd even have some sweet accommodations!

12. Stuff99

ya the rates for that hotel are actually GOOD! last night here cost me $125 and night before was $150... but if i go cheaper i get roach motels..

13. wreck

wreck Member

We are the cheapest place in town by at least $20/night. No juice & waffles in the morning but for $20 I'll cook you eggs & bacon myself.

14. Stuff99

well i guess we should plan some sort of meetup