1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to MINICab Forum

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by minicabdave, Sep 9, 2008.

1. minicabdave

minicabdave New Member

Hello All - David Lloyd here - Although I am new to this forum, I am NOT new to MiniCabs. I currently have a 1990 Mitsubishi M-U19T Mini truck. It is a great truck that I have had for over 2 years. It is currently down right and I am having trouble finding the parts I need to repair it. It quit running and has NO Fire to the dist. Coil is good. I have traced the problem to a Module inside the dist. Part number J152 (Small 1/2 moon module) I have sent a voice mail to Chad, but haven't heard back from him. Anuone familier with this part and where I can get on? I really would like to get a whole dist including a Cap and rotor button. Maybe Chad can help with the complete part - Have a Nice Day

David Lloyd

Attached Files:

2. Subaru

Subaru Member

WOW does that canoe ever look big:eek:
    I will have to say your leafy paint job made me laugh-I LIKE:cool:

3. minicabdave

minicabdave New Member

MiniCab Mitsubishi

My Custom Camo!!! Here is a better current picture with the front winch, tool box & Fog lamps. I leave this vehicle up at my Riverfront property in Arkansas. We will put the canoe on top of the truck and drive over to a launch ramp. Leave the MiniCab at the ramp and canoe down river home. Then take a vehicle back and pick up the Mit's - Awesome Truck to have on a Riverfront cabin home! Love It - Mine has Ice Cold A/C!

Attached Files:

4. cmaranto

cmaranto Member

Distributor part

Minicabdave:

Have you tried Joe at G & R Imports

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  5. minicabdave

minicabdave New Member

Parts on the way

Thanks for the Help - Spoke with Joe this Morning and Parts are in route!!

Also found out I have a 660 motor - I was told it was a 550 when I purchased the minitruck years ago - Was excited to find out I have the bigger motor - Sad part is, I have always wished I had the bigger motor so it would maybe be a little faster and powerful - Ha Ha - Now I find it was the Bigger Motor - Sure would be disappointed if I really drove a 550 - Thanks for all the Help!

David