1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by biggreen7520, Aug 19, 2007.

1. biggreen7520

biggreen7520 New Member

Hi
    My name is Joel and live in Wisconsin. Bought my 1993 mitsubushi mini cab truck this spring and don't know how I got along with out one. No need for my sportsman 500 anymore. I mounted a sprayer on it and sprayed all my fresh market sweet corn. I will be taking it out to Wyoming mule deer hunting in October. What we really need is a dealership in Wisconsin, They would be a hot selling item.Have pics but cant seem to figure out how to post them.
    Thanks
    Joel

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2007
  2. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard Joel! You got any picture of your truck with the sprayer on it, I would like to see that.

3. michael a

michael a Member

Welcome Joel sounds like a handy set up

4. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Whoo hooo! Finally someone else from Wisconsin on here! Welcome! :) I agree that we need some dealers in America's Dairyland. At least, I haven't been able to find any yet.

5. abcminitrucks

abcminitrucks Member

How many gallons is that tank?
    I have a customer that is using Minicab for the same purpose. Since we are in the worst drought in 100 year here in Georgia, he is drawing water from his pond and using it to keep his garden alive. He says his mini truck is perfect for it.