1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Board

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TRAX and HORNS, Nov 27, 2007.

1. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

My name is Terry. This is a cool site. Answers alot of question that I have had in learning about mini trucks. My partner and I went to Japan and found our on buyer. He buys strickly for us. He deals mostly in heavy equip.(bull dozers, dump trucks ect. and exports them to Australia) but was willing to buy mini trucks for us. We started our Importing Co. apox. 6 months ago. We have been really blessed with the trucks that our man in Japan has sent us. We are based in Austin and Dallas,Tx. I own a small % of a YAMAHA Dealership in Central Tx and we sell 4 wheelers and Rhinos. For the money these little trucks are a no brainer and give you a bigger bang for the buck.
    Thanks to those that started this site, Terry

2. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Welcome! If you have a website you want to share, just drop me a PM and I'll add it to the list in the reference section.

3. TRAX and HORNS

Web Site- Kieth

Thanks Kieth, I intend to develope a web site soon. Been busy doing other things. I will post it on site when its done. Thanks for asking, Terry

4. gbrad

gbrad Member

Hey Trax and Horns,

I'm from north Texas. I live in Gunter and I have a business in PLano, Tx.

Nice to have you.

gbrad

5. TRAX and HORNS

gbrad

Thanks for the come back. I came across this board sometime ago and lost the web site. I am glad I found it again. Just to let other people know I found some paint the U.S. army uses on its trucks. Its called GCI. Gillespie Coating in Longview, TX. Its about 50.00 a gallon and states "tough, hard drying finish, using rust inhibiting protection. Another mini truck dealer has had several trucks painted with this paint , it looks good and and has somewhat of a rough feel to it. It is a flat paint and comes in your basic army colors. I enjoyed all of the thoughts that I came across on this board. Hope I can contribute more. I have learned a lot today. Thanks, Terry

6. Trax and Horns,

Welcome (back) to the board. I'm in North Texas as well - Boyd/Decatur to be exact. Glad to have some more North Texans on here. Always good to have some local contacts.