1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New tires on my Carry

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by keithluneau, May 16, 2013.

1. keithluneau

keithluneau New Member

I haven't been around much since I got my truck running good last year. I finally got a new set of tires on it, and wanted to post some pictures. ;) They're 25x8R12 Sedona Buzz Saw radials. They work pretty good on here! They're on the stock wheels obviously, with a 3" lift. Before this it had some worn out Swamp Witch mud tires the same size that came on it. It drives SO much better with these new tires, looks better too. :)

Attached Files:

• mt1.jpg
      mt1.jpg
      File size:
      198.6 KB
      Views:
    • mt2.jpg
      mt2.jpg
      File size:
      193.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Deanclean

Deanclean Member

Looks good!

3. TamiPaulus

TamiPaulus Member

It looks good, but I want to know something about Suzuki Carry as I want to buy one for me and I am not sure, which are the models that I should try to select from. Do you think I should go for Suzuki Carry or you will suggest something else.

4. keithluneau

keithluneau New Member

I honestly don't know, this is the only Carry I've owned, or even driven... lol I think the newer models with the front axle farther forward are easier to lift and run larger tires. The older ones like mine really only allow for a 2" lift to be safe, or 3" if you're willing to stress the front axles a bit more. Mine is a 5 speed plus "Extra Low", with a locking rear diff. They also came in a 4 speed with separate high and low range. I'm not sure which is the best setup, but with 25" tires mine lugs in 4th and 5th gears on the highway. I can use 4th, but not 5th. It still has plenty of torque in 1st, and EL is even lower. You can only use EL in 4WD though.