1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Subaru Libero E12 owner here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BJZilberman, Aug 8, 2020.

1. BJZilberman

BJZilberman New Member

Heya guys, During my childhood my family owned almost a fleet of Subaru E10 micro-vans. Ever since, I got the bug for these little practical cars. I have recently stumbled across a sale for the E12 microbus, and I decided to take action. In no more than 12 hours after the ad was posted, I bought the car.

[​IMG]

The car is in overall great condition, but it requires some good maintenance and some preventative maintenance as well.

The 1.2 3 cylinder injection engine works fine, but it does have rough starts (probably dirty injectors and old spark plugs) and barely have pulling power at low rpm (I suspect a blocked exhaust, because I used to have a similar, almost identical problem by the symptoms with my 1995 suzuki swift).

I hope to find this community welcoming, and I would love to contribute with as much as I can. Recently I've been working on actually translating the only available service manual from German to English using some OCR. I would love to get my hands on an actual full repair manual for this little beast.