1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Pricing!!

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by FG Procurement, Mar 12, 2009.

1. As many of you know we are a fairly new company. I have been doing a lot of research on parts for the minitrucks to set the pricing on my website. I am beginnning to compile a pretty good list of prices and actual cost on my end to come up with the lowest price that I can offer. That being said please check out the eBay store and website for the newest pricing (Air Filters $24.00 + free shipping!!!!!) I am going to continue to add parts and lower pricing as we find better deals. I know that times are tough and everyone needs to save money, but we also need the mini running. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you don't see something that you know people will need. I will try to find it and get it on the website.

2. anything missing

I was also wondering if you all have noticed any common parts that are missing from the website? I don't want to get too detailed on parts until we have grown a bit more (so we can take the hit if it won't sell), but I would like to know if I am missing anything that is often searched for. I know that the eBay store doesn't have everything up on it yet, but I'm working on it. I have been focused on pricing for the last few weeks. Let me know PM me or just post it below I check the site very often. You can also email me at contactus@fgprocurement.com

3. Not many suggestions as of right now. So far, CV Boots, CV Joints, brush gaurds, rear bumpers, "extreme lift kits", clutch cables have been suggested.
    Boots we have...Joints are extremly complicated to many diffreent joints for each model, brush gaurds and bumpers will have to wait till I can afford to pay the start up on that project, "extreme lift kits" if you remember Mighty Milt told me that my 2 3/4" lift kit was way too much :( I don't want him to get angry again, and I have not found a quality extreme lift yet. Clutch cables are getting priced now hope to get them soon!!!!
    Keep the ideas comming I would like to have everything that you need in one place, but I do tend to forget things that you may need so here is your chance to let me know what your searching for.

4. I am currently looking for some. Not haveing much luck either, I hate seeing a newly painted mini with rusty stock wheels.