1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fmartin_gila, Jan 31, 2015.

1. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

Been on the site for awhile, thought I should introduce me. Pretty new to these neat little vehicles but pretty old in everything else. I usually search out a forum for the vehicle(s) I am driving. Having spent the better part of my 75 years on this planet doing mechanical work on all different types of vehicles (Cars, Trucks, Airplanes,Boats, Motorcycles, & ATV's ) that I have owned and Construction Equipment of all types along with Over-the-road Trucks for different Companies I have worked for since the mid 50s, I have made my living mostly as a Diesel & Hydraulic Mechanic so I do have a fairly good understanding of most mechanical things. I am an American Living in the Philippines as I did retire officially in 2001. I recently (August 6) bought one of the remanufactured vehicles (was originally registered as a 2002 Mazda Scrum in Japan and is now registered as a 2014 Suzuki CarryVan in the Philippines) which are cut apart in Japan, shipped, and then reassembled as Left Hand Steering Vehicles in Cebu, Philippines. I will occasionally join a thread if I feel I have any info to offer, such as my post to the thread about the JP Parts Co.

Fred

2. jess404

jess404 Guest

hi there, nice to meet you , feel fre to ask something n___n

3. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Glade to have you on board. No boubt with your back ground you will be able to help out. Ive been messing with these trucks for a number of yrs. and still get stumped.