1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member / Dealer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by REPOSSU, Feb 10, 2009.

1. REPOSSU

REPOSSU New Member

Hello All!

My name is Mario & I refurbish old police cars and sell them. I am now adding mini trucks to the refurbishing business. I currently have 4 mini trucks going through the refurbishing process. Three of them are extra cab trucks with standard beds, and the 4th is a standard cab with dump / strait in the air raising bed.
    I have long wanted to get into mini trucks but they are so hard to acquire as you all might know. I am also working hard to get these trucks registered here in California and as you all well know that is like pulling teeth. I will keep you all posted and will post pics and prices once I have the first truck ready to go. I look forward to meeting new friends and meeting and exceeding everyones needs. I also look forward to setting up accounts with the current mini truck parts vendors out there. Please shoot me an email! I am looking for mostly new parts and need to order tune kits, air filters, brakes etc..

Anyone in the Ca area with a set of stock rims I need 4 of those too.

Thanks!!! :)
    Mario
    Shadow Hills Mini Trucks

2. Windmill

Windmill Member

Howdy from Oklahoma. Welcome to the forum. Cannot not wait to see some of your work.

3. jtpc

jtpc Member

Hey Mario,

Glad to hear you are getting into mini-trucks. They are great! :)

~Josh

4. Timetripper

Timetripper Moderator

Welcome to the forum from North of the 49th.

5. REPOSSU

REPOSSU New Member

Thanks for the nice reception guys. I have already donated my $15.00 and became a bronze member here. I know all too well that websites cost money to run and I don't expect any free rides. If I decide later to put up a website just for the mini trucks I will upgrade my membership at that point.

I look forward to posting pics of the mini trucks very soon. Currently they are in for body and paint. After that its onto new interiors. I am taking pics from start to finish to document the process and show the status of before and after.

Meanwhile if any of you would like to see what type of work we do you can visit our police vehicle websites below.

Mario
    www.9C1.com
    www.CAPRICECARS.com

:)