1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new book on mini trucks

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by wheelsea, May 1, 2012.

1. wheelsea

wheelsea New Member

my book i advertised stories for some weeks ago is almost complete it is a gem of a book
    all photos are in vivid color the following topics are covered in depth, history, purpose, specs, comparisons, equipment, parts, acces., electrical conv. EV, amphibious builds, etc,, now i'd like you guys to sumbit photos,,, ones with nice backgrounds, such as a older neighborhood or farm or wooded scene the best one will go on the cover and the rest in the book where needed, if you don't have a photo to send go out with your truck and make one,,, to have the cover is going to be something you can be proud of this book is going to the publisher in about 2 weeks just after my proof readers are done, Rick @ bestused tractor has already been a great help and his story and business is all over the book don't miss this opertunity the photos that are used will be named in the back and the cover shot used will be mentioned up front in the credits email to midwayminis@gmail.com mark roehrig author of "the amphigeo story"
    man quest to build an amphibious car! 321 213 3002 if you'd like to call to get more info on the photos i'm looking for its a front cover so a real pituresque photo is needed thanks ahead of time
    ps incl your address to receive a free copy if we use your photo