1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New 4 on 100mm Wheels in Stock ITP SS112

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by xroadsimport, Feb 19, 2008.

1. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

I just wanted to let everyone know that is looking for actual 4 on 100mm wheels that we have them in stock and ready to ship. You can see a picture of them on the bottom of my wheels & tires page. They don't show on there that we have them in 4/100 but I will make the change. We have them in stock and they look great! They look better than in the picture.

http://www.xroadsimport.com/xri/index.php?page=wheels-tires

They will also fit on the 1999 and newer Daihatsu and Subaru that some of the other wheels interfer on.

2. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

If they will fit my 99 Daihatsu. I will take them. Let me know if I need to call or whatever.

Thanks,
    Greg

3. He's right, they should fit, our distributor confirmed for us last week that ITP now has a true 4/100 available.

4. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

Greg,

Yea give me a call. They look really nice.

5. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

There is no bait and switch schem. I have was told by the distributor that these are true 4/100 wheels. So I ordered a bunch of them in. It is almost imposible by the way to tell the difference by measureing them. By the way they fit perfectly with no interference like the Sport Track wheels had with the 1999 and newer Subaru and Daihatsu. They also look great.

I finaly called IPT and after several days of calling I was told that they are 4 on 4 inch. If they didn't look so darn good and work perfectly then I would see a problem. However I do now know that they are 4/4.

What Greg means by remidy the situation is give him free stuff or money so everything will be ok. Seller beware.

6. larryn2o

larryn2o Member

so 4 inches = 101.6 millimeter . on a 4 bolt pattern each lug would be 0.8 mm or 0.031496062992 inch offset.
    having worked for a major tire manufacturer for 10 years . i can say that you can't find a tire within this tolerance. i don't see what the problem is . most wheels are hub centric now . and only use the lugs to hold them on.
    sounds like we need some hub rings to center the wheels?

7. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

I can tell you that the ITP 4x115 do fit Suzuki Carry DD51T and the Suzuki Carry DB51T I have them on mine.

8. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

The 4/115 fitting on a Suzuki is only good for all trucks older than 1994, and half the 1995 trucks. Half the 1995 trucks and anything 1996 and newer will take a 4/100 hole pattern.

9. mstrick

mstrick New Member

Cory im looking for a clutch cable for a 91 carry would yall have one in stock

10. xroadsimport

xroadsimport Member

I don't know for sure. Call Keith, parts manager, at the office tommorow and we can ask him. 816-632-3000

Acerguy likes this.
  11. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member