1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need rear fender

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Part' started by 02 hijet, Jun 15, 2022.

1. 02 hijet

02 hijet New Member

I have a Hijet and looking for a rear fender.
    For some reason my truck is missing the rear fender?
    Any leads on junk yards or parts in California would be appreciated.

2. t_g_farrell

t_g_farrell Active Member

G&R Imports might have some used parts.

3. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Rear Fender? Post photos. Typically the rear fenders are built into the bed, unless you have one of the specialized beds, such as the: Pick-Lift-Dump, Light Dump, Heavy Dump, Multi-Dump, or Fire Truck. All of which require that some form of frame be added between the factory frame and bed platform to install the mechanism, or replacement bed.

You may have one of the Japanese custom accessories installed on one side, which might be impossible to match.

04931704-D3B2-45EB-AFA0-46ED9939473A.jpeg
    These are teh stock fenders which came on my truck. They didn’t align and cover the tires when I went to larger tires and wheels. So I took them off.
    61FDFC63-F50B-45F0-A29F-F002E9613AE8.jpeg
    This is one of the boat trailer fenders I used to replace the stock fenders. common on Amazon and Ebay. Plus E-Trailer and other sites which specialize in trailer parts have them. IIRC, they were about $129 for the pair.

In this picture you can see the slight bump in the bed, which is a stock “rear fender”.