1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need parts to a U14L Mits

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by JR89, Jul 12, 2015.

1. JR89

JR89 New Member

Looking for parts to the hydraulic pump that runs the bed lift.

Truck is a U14L Mitsubishi 3spd 2wd 3G81 scissor lift dump bed.

Its a Denso Elecletric Hydraulic pump.

I need a cylinder that goes into the hydraulic block which is controlled by the hydraulic solenoid.
    that cone shaped spring goes in the right hole on the hydraulic block. i need a plunger or cylinder that directs the flow of fluid, not sure what its called. everything seems to be there for the solenoid.

if you need any info just reply back. Thanks.
    [​IMG]

2. Crespo

Crespo New Member

I have a 3G81 mitsubishi that I I'm thinking of parting out due to no spark and don't have time. To trace problem

3. JR89

JR89 New Member

Crespo Any chance that machine of yours has a hydraulic pump on it to operate a dump bed?

4. Crespo

Crespo New Member

Yes it does have a hydraulic pump

Attached Files:

5. JR89

JR89 New Member

I'm interested in it. My mini is buried in the snow atm but would like to get a pump for it for when we thaw out up here. Do you know if it works and what would you like to get out of it. I don't really know what they're worth.

6. Crespo

Crespo New Member

Yes it does work are you in the USA region

7. JR89

JR89 New Member

Yes I'm in the US

8. Crespo

Crespo New Member

Hey when you get a chance do you have a picture of your distriburtor I'm trying to check if mine has the correct one on it

9. JR89

JR89 New Member

Might be a couple days til I can get to it. But I'll take one for you. Any thoughts on your pump yet?

10. Crespo

Crespo New Member

The pump is still for sale asking 200$ plus shipping charges which I am not sure what the cost is yet

11. chris allen

chris allen Member

do you have windshield or distributor 310-283-5316