1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help removing horn cover on '94 Carry.

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by carlheizer, Nov 22, 2020.

1. carlheizer

carlheizer New Member

I am installing an aftermarket steering wheel (hopefully) and need to remove the horn cover to get to the center bolt. What is the trick? Thanks!

2. installater

installater Active Member

I see your in the Suzuki section but what year, model is it

3. carlheizer

carlheizer New Member

Oh. DD51B. Dump.

4. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Carl, please add your truck information to the signature in you profile page. There is a “sticky” at the top of the page with instructions.

It is very helpfull to the folks who are trying to help folks to know what vehicle we are discussing, because things vary model to model, and year to year.

5. ed nap

ed nap Member

Jigs, I treated myself and bought a new Grant steering wheel. I have the same questions as above, how to remove the horn cover. I don't see a sticky. Is it something you can repost or send direct to me?

6. carlheizer

carlheizer New Member

Welcome Ed! It turned out to be easy peasy. The horn cover is held in place by four plastic tabs. Just pop them out one side at a time. 78B7ECC7-EF28-4CC4-8046-E8586AD89496.jpeg EEC9C3DF-E33C-4EDA-AF0D-752D49611D2C.jpeg 78B7ECC7-EF28-4CC4-8046-E8586AD89496.jpeg EEC9C3DF-E33C-4EDA-AF0D-752D49611D2C.jpeg

7. ed nap

ed nap Member

Thanks Carl. What wheel did you use, and which mountint kit did you use?

8. carlheizer

carlheizer New Member

I used the 6 bolt Morakot Racing wheel off of eBay. The mounting kit was a Grant 8510 adapter and I also used a 6 bolt, 1” spacer - both on Amazon.