1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Daihatsu front strut

Discussion in 'References' started by Beviecaye, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Beviecaye

Beviecaye New Member

I am needing a cross reference number for 91 Daihatsu front strut. Anyone have any help. I thank you for your time.

2. Beviecaye

Beviecaye New Member

Sorry ya'll, I did a search on struts a couple days ago, and then came be tonight to post. I didn't realize there had been a thread since I looked. OOOPPPS my bad. Anyone have any other info I greatly thank you.

3. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

Site sponsor G&R imports most likely has what you are looking for.

-Greg

4. starpuss

starpuss Member

dam spam!...

5. tspe2006

tspe2006 New Member

www.usedminitrucks.com. Get the number and call and ask for steve or Tony. Any part u need from a-z in a timely maner. Number at the bottom of page. Ask for steve

6. downhere

downhere Member

Nothing goes better with mini trucks than spam and high heels??? The worst thing about your spam is that it is hardly even understandable. Did somebody fail elementary english? Oh well keep trying and maybe somebody will buy your crap.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  7. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

sometimes the spam is hilarious..you have to wonder what goes through someones head to bother posting that on a minitruck site....

8. Meesho

Meesho Member

So what did the part number/ interchange for the Hijet strut work out to be?? I also did a search but came up with nothing.

9. fupabox

fupabox Well-Known Member

kyb 633117,633118.....rock auto $75. canadian per side

10. Hey Fupa, I tried searching RockAuto's site for those KYB numbers and came back with nothing... any ideas?

11. Never mind, they came up on Rock Auto doing a Google search... weird. Will this KYB part number work for my 95 S110?

12. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

they didnt come up when u looked the first time u prolly didnt have all the flags on the top left of the list of cars marked i did the same thing the first time looking for bedford lol

13. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

Attached Files: