1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a s110p Service Manual

Discussion in 'Daihatsu Hi jet' started by Durney, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Durney

Durney New Member

Anyone have a download able Factory Service manual for a Hijet S110P? Or perhaps a link to one for sale? (In English of course) Thanks?

2. fletcher0780

fletcher0780 New Member

3. shogun

shogun Active Member

4. fletcher0780

fletcher0780 New Member

Can anyone comment on the quality of that manual? I've read reports of poorly scanned reproduced pages that are difficult to read.

5. Durney

Durney New Member

There is what looks to be a "reprint" on Ebay for a reasonable price however I'd really like to find a clear download.

6. fletcher0780

fletcher0780 New Member

Yeah, I'd prefer a digital copy as well.

7. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

The one that Shogun linked is the Danko manual. The quality is good, but it is a very condensed version of several factory manuals, and is a bit brief on some things. Depending on how much aptitude and background knowledge you have it will get you there. Sor of reminds me of the old Motors manuals of the sixties and seventies, all the information an experienced professional needed to get 90% of the work done, but not much detail on anything.

I have a copy, because it is essentially the only manual available in English for the 110 series trucks. The Export versions are all pretty much based on the S80 series trucks, and the 80 series variations are about all you can find English manuals for. Except for Danko’s translations. So, it ain’t great, but it will get you there if you have some base knowledge. A chapter on the carbs would be really helpful.

8. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

The one that Shogun linked is the Danko manual. The quality is good, but it is a very condensed version of several factory manuals, and is a bit brief on some things. Depending on how much aptitude and background knowledge you have it will get you there.

I have a copy, because it is essentially the only manual available in English for the 110 series trucks. The Export versions are all pretty much based on the S80 series trucks, and the 80 series variations are about all you can find English manuals for.

9. shogun

shogun Active Member

Yes, that is the only one available in English, condenses version, but that is all one can get in English, otherwise you have to check in a Japanese version.
    Just found this here, but not sure what's inside , did not download, maybe it costs although they say free https://www.onlymanuals.com/daihatsu/hijet

10. MrJPolito

MrJPolito Active Member

Hi, apologies for bumping an old thread, but I was getting frustrated by the lack of publicly available service manuals. In the interest of free information, I have created and uploaded a searchable version of the S100-S140 service manual here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w4g3HvIBD5Q8MZwShTgBhz9QIiizVL9e/

This includes the S110p, although it is a bit vague on many subjects.

I've also created a searchable version of the older S85 manual that is commonly available for download on the internet (but is typically just scanned images and therefore not searchable). It has more detailed information and might carry over to the S110p. Download here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U1uz1wfzsq6Z7kdw7VEDRPlz1GycAfWP/

I would upload the files directly to the post, but the forum doesn't seem to be uploading my files. Maybe I'll try that again later.

Marcg007, Acerguy, shogun and 2 others like this.
  11. Dustin Krueger

Dustin Krueger New Member

Has anyone ever stumbled upon a full Japanese manual? I'm embarrassed to say how much I paid for that manual you just posted. I just need wiring diagrams. BTW thank you for posting that. I'm sure that will be very helpful for other members. And they wont have to buy the overpriced hard copy like I did.

12. Tom Meeks

Tom Meeks New Member

Thanks very much!

13. MrJPolito

MrJPolito Active Member

Very, very late reply, but I think you might be the person who inspired me to just go and buy a Japanese manual. I've made it available for free here: https://minitrucktalk.com/threads/japanese-service-manual-download-s100-s110-s120-s130.21820/

Marcg007 likes this.
  14. Stumpi

Stumpi New Member

Thank kyou so much for this....