1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a Part For Your Mitsubishi Minicab?

Discussion in 'Mitsubishi Minicab' started by minitruck.ca, Feb 28, 2010.

1. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

If You need a Good Used Part for your Mitsubishi Minicab U18T-42T. We have it
    www.minitruck.ca or e-mail info@minitruck.ca We have 35 Dismantled trucks and most likey we have the part you need. We also stock new parts. We have sold Hundreds of trucks and have the experience and knowledge of most Makes and Models 1985 to 1999.:)

2. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

Mitsubishi Minicab Parts, www.minitruck.ca , Timing Belt, Water Pump, Brake Pads, Air, Oil, Fuel Filter, Brake Shoes, Clutch Kit, Head Gasket, Thermostat, Engine, Transmission, Balljoint, Tie Rod End, Taillite, Mirror, Windshield, Door Glass, CV Boot, CV Axle, Seal Kit, U Joint, Distributor Cap & Rotor, Alternator, Starter, Carb Kit, Axle, Wheel, Head Lite, Signal Lite, Wiper switch, Brake Cable, Shifter Cable, Speedometer Cable, Door, Box Side, Tailgate, Carbeurator, Japanese Minitruck Parts, Kei Truck parts, Mini Truck Parts,

3. renchjeep

renchjeep Member

Need a right side engine bay cover (metal part under the right seat) for my 94(?) Mitsu Minicab pickup, and a left rear park/brake/turn light assembly. Have tried using your website, to no avail, not sure if it's my crappy internet sevice or what. Do you have anything?

Thanks in advance--renchjeep

4. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

We have the Mitsubishi Mincab Parts you need sent a Private Message
    Thank you
    Todd

5. 3banger

3banger Member

Got any older 4x4 Minicabs (U15T) for parts?

6. 3banger

3banger Member

Rebuild a 3g82

Hey there,

Do you know anyone in Vancouver that can rebuild a 3g82 or 3g83? I brought, rings, bearings, seals and a bunch of other junk with me when I brought my van back but I'm too scared to do the rebuild myself.

Know a guy?

I'd use you guys but I'm trying to minimize my downtime and shipping everything over to the Island bums me out.

Thanks, dude!

Kelley

7. olddatsunfan

olddatsunfan Member

I know that Japanoid over in New West has mechanics in their shop there. I've not had any work done there so I don't know how well they'd do. I'd be betting that Bob over at Toyo Motors could do it for you too.

8. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

We have Mitsubishi Engine Rebuild kits coming from Japan

9. 3banger

3banger Member

3g82 rebuild kit

I have a rebuild kit... I bet it'd fit a 3g83! But it's for a 3g82. I think it's got all the gaskets including the head gasket.

I've got crank and rod bearings and seals o plenty.
    I wonder if any old engine builder could rebuild this sucker if I gave up the goods. I need it done FAST :( it's my daily driver!

It's looking like Vancouver island is my best bet...

10. Dan

Dan Member

Yes, any good shop should be able to do this for you. I used to send mine out when we were backlogged in my shop. There is nothing truly mysterious about these engines.

11. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

Mitsubishi Minicab Engine Rebuild Kits

Next Month we will have Mitsubishi Minicab Engine rebuild kits
    www.minitruck.ca

12. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

Mitsubishi Engine seals instock

13. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

Mitsubishi minicab engine rebuild parts instock

14. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

Please E-mail parts requests

15. hollywood

hollywood New Member

1990 minicab 550 4spd, rear diff lock stock or aftermarket any ideas?

16. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

New Mitsubishi Minicab U42T Front Struts and Coil Springs coming

17. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

Mitsubishi Minicab Parts

Please send your requests for Mini Truck Parts New or Used to westshoreauto@shaw.ca We do not get on the forum very often.
    Thank You
    Todd

18. akguy09

akguy09 Member

careful

if your from the U.S. make sure they send you your stuff instead just taking you money and not sending you any parts you order

19. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

Parts

Any parts ordered are not charged unless shipped. We do not know if the parts are lost in the mail unless the receiving customer contacts us. Then we can trace the shipment and replace it if the order was not delivered.
    Thank you
    Todd

20. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

We Now stock Mitsubishi U42T New Front Struts Heavy Coil Springs and New Rear Shocks

21. akguy09

akguy09 Member

what a load of crap, you fill up this forum with your ad's, gets old after a while

22. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

You need a locking rear end?

23. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

Mitsubishi Minicab Part in stock

24. minitruck.ca

minitruck.ca Member

We stock Mitsubishi Minicab Engine rebuilt Kits for the 3G83 and timing belts, water pumps and a number of other parts for the other mini cab truck models

25. Bradshaw1354

Bradshaw1354 New Member

What about a reverse light and winshield wiper arms and caps for a 92 Mitsubishi minicab?

26. Jyro70548

Jyro70548 New Member

What u want for it

27. Jeds388

Jeds388 New Member

How much?

28. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

Minitruck.ca was last online a few years ago. So, you might not get a response. You can find out the last time someone was on the site, by clicking on their user name below their avatar, and it will open a screen with their basic information. How many posts they have replied to how many read, how many started, and most importantly on older threads, when they were last on the site. Minitruck.ca was last here in September of 2014.

And, if you plan to stick around: Go to the blue field at the top of the page, follow the blue link, and populate your signature field with the information on your truck. It makes it lots easier when you need help, if folks know what rig we’re discussing..