1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

neat old picture

Discussion in 'References' started by longview, Mar 27, 2011.

1. longview

longview Member

looking at a website i found this old picture of a mini truck just thought i would share it with everyone...

[​IMG]

2. Daner

Daner Member

Sweet! interestingly black and white

3. Stuff99

Stuff99 Moderator Staff Member

and a half flat tire to boot :p

4. firejonny89

firejonny89 Member

na thats not flat thats just from the load of wood lol:)

5. Daner

Daner Member

They arn't going for fuel economy they want traction! prolly some steep hills they gotta climb

6. neller

neller Member

must have forgot his steel-toed boots back at the wood-lot !

7. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Cool. Actually, I'm not sure it's that old of a pic, just black and white. Also I'd bet that it's a Daihatsu...looks pretty much exactly like my truck from that angle. No bed light....no 4WD sticker on the gate (but the other stickers look correct). Fun stuff!

8. little pebble

little pebble Member

haha..

yeah its just a balck and white.... and besides looking like a new truck.... looking at the window will confirm it is a later model

9. Walks on Clouds

Walks on Clouds New Member

I read somewhere that these mini's can only handle around 600lbs load, but I'm thinking it has more to do with the tires than the suspension. I have a 2" lift and some Carlisle tires on and I've moved plenty of field stone and help friend load it up for moving homes. It's held up like a champ. My mini is a 96 Diahatsu HiJet 4x4 pickup. No special suspension.

10. jvanmol

jvanmol New Member

I have had 380kg (836lbs) in my hijet during dump run, still wasnt bottomed out. Had to go very slow up a hill on the way

FourWDD51t likes this.