1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music Lovers. Need your vote.

Discussion in 'Mini Lounge' started by greg0187, Mar 26, 2008.

1. greg0187

greg0187 Moderator Staff Member

If you like music my brother-in-law is trying to win a contest with a song (riff) that he wrote. Third place right now. He's not trying to become famous or anything, its just a hobby. Basically all you do is click the link below and if you like it then send a shout by typing in the shout box and then clicking shout. The one with the most shouts before April 1st wins. You can only vote once or the vote will be disqualified. Thank you in advance for going out there to send a shout!

-Greg

http://www.riffworld.com/Members/jforton/variax-dreams/

2. myhijet

myhijet Member

He doesn't possibly have more does he?

3. greg0187

First place, great! He does have more. I have always liked the sound of the acoustic guitar. He's great around the campfire if you know what I mean. See this link for all his riffs. Some of them sound similar but this site is for artists to get together and merg their music. I like the one called "Valentine" also.

Thanks again,
    -Greg

http://www.riffworld.com/Members/jforton/riffcasts/

4. Subaru

Subaru Member

This thread reminds me of the spam I:frustration: used to get in my e-mail

5. greg0187

Thats why its in the lounge. "Discussion about most everything Non Mini Truck related goes here." If you don't like it you shouldn't have subscibed. Was just looking for some support for my B-I-L thats all.

-Greg

6. myhijet

myhijet Member

Thanks for the post. Only problem is i have to switch tabs to start a new track.

Another non mini truck topic, I put together that planter for dad last month, got several pics and info if anyone is interested.

7. Subaru

Subaru Member

Easy now tiger.
    Go sit in your lounger and listen to his tunes then-and relax:confused:

8. myhijet

myhijet Member

You give static and then attitude? That isn't polite.

greg0187 likes this.
  9. greg0187

I can get you the originals if you like. How about a "minitrucktalk" theme song?

-Greg

myhijet likes this.
  10. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

Why so rude? :confused:

11. kmoneil

Great job, sounds good!

12. Subaru

Subaru Member

Did not mean for it to be 'rude'----we guys that drive these mini trucks should have thicker skin,with all the comments that come our way:cool:

sorry to who ever had their feelings hurt

13. greg0187

Justin asked me to thank everyone who has voted. He's still in first place. He said that if he wins he will write a mini truck song with the new guitar. :cool: Any thoughts on the genre?

-Greg

14. kmoneil

Nice that would rock. Not sure.. I will give it some more thought!

15. dvf557

dvf557 New Member

done nice tune!!