1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modifications for a Super Carry DA16T Help Needed Please

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Mazabowski, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Mazabowski

Mazabowski New Member

Hi All

This is my first post on the forum, and I would like to apologize in advance if some of these questions have been discussed in the past.

I am based in rural Australia and have purchased a 2020 Suzuki Carry DA16T from Japan. It will be used 80% road and 20% on my rural property and occasionally on the beach.

What I am after are the following modifications for the DA16T Super Carry ( I believe Super Carry is the correct name)

Before I start with my wishlist, I would like to point out that I spoke to a supplier in New Zealand who said I cant put wider rims on the DA16T

Here is my Wishlist for DA16T

1. Front Bulbar
    2. Wider rims and tyres for offroad/onroad front and rear
    3. Possibly fender wheel arch flares for front and rea
    4. If possible 2" lift kit ( easiest way possible)
    I am super excited about getting the Suzuki and open to other ideas and modifications.

To be honest what I am really after is something that will really turn heads at the local hardware store :)

Regards and thank you

Steve

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
  2. dgame

dgame New Member

Hi, I have the same truck in the same color. It already turns heads at the local hardware store. The only visible things I did was tint the windows and the 'chrome' mirror covers. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the modifications.
    image51.jpg