1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Model #

Discussion in 'Suzuki Carry' started by Cade Smith, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Cade Smith

Cade Smith New Member

Hello all,

I have what I believe to be a 1994 Suzuki Carry. On the fender wheel is stamped DK51T. I do not see this reference anywhere else. Can someone explain please. Thanks in advance

2. matt167

matt167 Active Member

Dk51 is a mazda Autozam version called the scrum. You can put the serial number through the japanese vin system and find the year

3. Koffer

Koffer Active Member

AKA Rebadged Suzuki Carry ;)

4. Cade Smith

Cade Smith New Member

Where do I find this Japanese vin system

5. Koffer

Koffer Active Member

Got to https://www.megazip.net/ and put in your vin number

6. fmartin_gila

fmartin_gila Well-Known Member

May have to change the "K" to D or B to get any results.

Fred

7. Cade Smith

Cade Smith New Member

Thanks for the info. Pretty cool to learn all this. I started this because of a thread I read about my 4wd controller. Found it finally and unhooked it and re connected it and the 4wd started working again. Is this a common issue?

8. Koffer

Koffer Active Member

Hopefully it will keep working , I’ve seen a bunch get intermittent sometimes work sometimes not , they sometimes start flickering at all times when the ignition is on or just Plain crap out.

9. matt167

matt167 Active Member

10. GreenMachine11

GreenMachine11 New Member

Thanks Koffer! This is the absolutely the best resource that I have found to date. The parts diagrams and associated part numbers are so helpful!