1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mitsubishi Minicab

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by kmoneil, Jun 5, 2007.

1. kmoneil

kmoneil Administrator Staff Member

So what would a 1999 or later Mincab cost me, I prob would want to get a dump, lift and some good tires for off road use.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  2. Kevin, I can sell you the dump kit for any make of truck for $1500. That should help broaden your search some.

3. abcminitrucks

abcminitrucks Member

Kevin,

I have a couple of Minicabs for sale....none of them 1999 or later, but take a look at my website and see if you like anything. It is my off season, so I will make you a good deal.

Thanks

4. kmoneil

Nice, thanks Diamond! Thats a pretty good price, I'm trying to figure out what I need to save up to get one of these trucks. My dad and I are going to get one. He lives on the farm and really could use one. I live in Gilbert, AZ.. not to much use where I'm at but when I go home I could have some fun with it.

How much would it be to add the scissor to the dump?

5. kmoneil

Thanks abc, I 'm taking a look right now.!

6. Kevin, a tipping scissor lift kit is $3200.00

7. EastTexasMiniTrucks

EastTexasMiniTrucks New Member

Kevin,
    We have a 94' Mit with a PTO Dump bed and A/C. It's due to arrive on our mid July container. Should be a sweet lil truck. I'll drop pics on my site when it arrives and send you a reminder to take a peek if your still on the hunt for one.

And thanks again for starting this site ...Excellent work!

Thanks,
    Colin
    www.EastTexasMiniTrucks.com

8. kmoneil

Thanks Diamond for get the price for me. Trying to figure out what my dad an I need to save up to get a couple of these. Also, thank you Colin I will take a look on you website!

Thanks for the support guys!