1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mitsubishi dump insurance nightmare

Discussion in 'General Truck Info' started by 3gtr4, Apr 16, 2019.

1. 3gtr4

3gtr4 New Member

Any suggestions as to where to insure a Mitsubishi minicab dump?
    I’ve attempted with several but they seem to be hung up on the dump box.
    I bought the truck because it had low km’s, and it happened to have a dump to. Now I’m regretting the dumper

2. 3gtr4

3gtr4 New Member

I even joined the RHD club here in Ontario to get RHD insurance, and they said no...

3. Jigs-n-fixtures

Jigs-n-fixtures Well-Known Member

I’m in the US. I’m insured with Progressive, they didn’t have any issue with mine being a scissors lift dump.

4. SAITCHO

SAITCHO Active Member

I am also having issues with the insurance in Quebec. As soon as I mention RHD they almost hang up on me. And the RHD places I called dont want to insure me since its for off-road usage..... I thought since I dont want to drive on the road the driving position would not matter at all but Iguess not. The few that did not hang on me did not seem to care about the dump bed I plan to build. I just want them to consider the truck like a Kubota RTV or something similar......

5. 3gtr4

3gtr4 New Member

I ended up with insurance through McDougall Insurance in Ontario. Had to bring autos and home with it...