1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mitsu parts

Discussion in 'Parts Sales' started by Dan, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Dan

Dan Member

I have a pretty functional inventory that came with these mitsu's i just bought from a golf course. ( a few hundred items: gate latches, lens covers, windshields, water pumps, cyl. head 550...) how should i market this extra stuff i have? value? shipping? payment? trades? I'm not a vendor and i've never dealt with this aspect. Any advice appreciated. Thanks

2. ibkg

ibkg Member

Try Ebay Dan it's a great way to reach alot of people

3. Dan

Dan Member

I asked around a little at work today and ...ding..ding...ding the #1 answer is.....e-bay and use pay-pal. i guess i have to step into the 20th century now and look in to it.

4. jeffbwfo

jeffbwfo New Member

mitz parts

dan jeffbwfo here the pages you sent me help i got both of them firing but they act like ther not getting fuel took carbs apart and cleaned with no help spray carb cleaner or starter fluid will run till run out wanted to know if you have any carbs or rebuild kits also if you would send me a list of what you have in parts and maybe price list i know i will by something from you please send me list and thanks for help .....jeffbwfo

5. Dan

Dan Member

Jeffbwfo,

I have gasket kits. and the adjustment needle kit for the top of the carb. couldn't find a diaphragm kit for the accelerator pump or the checkvalve. I'll have to sort and dig deeper. I'll work on a list soon.

Are you sure that the fuel solenoid/valve is freed up and actually energizing? That was a chronic problem with some of my mitsu's. gummed up plungers/needles and connection issues at that solenoid. Just a thought...what if you pulled out the needle from the fuel solenoid/valve? would that prevent the electronics from shutting down fuel delivery at a predetermined mph ?

6. mstrick

mstrick New Member

idler arm

Dan im looking for an idler arm for a 89 mits would you happen to have one of these if you do please let me know

thanks mark

7. matt419

matt419 New Member

mstrick, search the posting I posted about " parts in the Carolinas". Mr. Crabtree has several Mitsu parts vehicles.

8. Dan

Dan Member

I have a bell crank assy...? it's the first piece after the drag link that bolts to the right side frame. (on a left hand drive unit) Thats the only steering component i have for these. Is yours a lefty?

9. Dan, happen to have any right windows laying around or know where I migh tbe able to get one?

Looking at another LHD Mitz at the auctions (this one a 4wd model with lift bed) and the glass is busted :(

Rick

10. Dan

Dan Member

Rick,

I got rid of most of the doors on mine years ago...sure wish i had them now. no side glass laying around. I have a few front windshields. A few years ago the side glass was still available through the Mitsubishi car dealerships if you gave them the part #'s, otherwise they are clueless about these little trucks. I bought the regulators and side glass for one of our night irrigation trucks for the golf course.

left glass #MB331113
    right glass #MB331114
    windshield #MB477862

I've been checking parts sources and found the best prices here:

https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html

I haven't dealt with them yet but, it looks like a fair priced site.

A lift truck? i always wanted one of those for changing lamps on our perimeter road. much quicker than a scissor-lift, i imagine... All of mine were standard bed or dump body.

anyways, i hope you score a good one at the auctions.

Dan

11. Thanx for the info, Dan :)

Oh btw, by "lift bed" I meant dump :eek: (forgot there were other types)

rick

12. Texas Mini Trucks

Texas Mini Trucks New Member

Do you have a starter solenoid for a 550cc Mitsu?

13. Dan

Dan Member

I don't have the solenoids as a separate part. I do have two new oem starters with the solenoids attached.

14. Radar

Radar Member

Hey Dan do you have a Manual trans with a low gear in it? My automatic just isn't doing what I want it for.

15. Dan

Dan Member

Sorry , can't help you there. I've heard that G&R has an extensive inventory that you may be able to call on for a conversion like this. Good luck.

Dan

16. Cartier

Cartier New Member

Dan, would you happen to have a complete cylinder head for a '84 Mitsubishi 2.3 turbo diesel engine.

Thanks,
    John

17. Dan

Dan Member

Sorry Cartier, most of my spare parts are for the carbureted 550's. I've got a head for those, which is only about 1/4 the engine you have... what kind of mini do you have a 2.3 turbo in??? I've gotta see this.

Good luck,

Dan

18. Dan

Dan Member

A few of you have been asking for me to pull a list together so, I spent the last few evenings kicking around in the garage and hand wrote a list of spare parts i have left. i scanned it and hope it pulls up legible here. I'll punch it in to the pc and add prices that i've been matching from here...

https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html

let me know if theres anything i can do to help with the leftys.

Thanks,
    Dan

Attached Files:

Timetripper likes this.
  19. MiniTiger

MiniTiger New Member

I was wondering if you still had any parts? If so would you by chance have a engine and transmission for a 94 Mitsiubishi and/or a windshield? Thanks

20. Dan

Dan Member

yup, still have parts. but, no spare engines or transmissions. I do have two windshields for the mitsubishi's but can't imagine how it would ship. Let me know if you want to work something out.

Thanks,

Dan

21. MiniTiger

MiniTiger New Member

Do you have any good front rotors? Just got a 94 mits and it needs a brake job.

22. Dan

Dan Member

23. TRAX and HORNS

TRAX and HORNS Well-Known Member

Suzuki fuel tank for sale. I have a Suzuki 1993 fuel tank that had 2 holes in it. Had them repaired. In the mean time I ordered a new fuel tank and installed it. So 100.00 + shipping and it can be yours. It should fit up to a 97 model. Thats what I replaced it with.
    Terry 512 217 7456