1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing Part ID

Discussion in 'Subaru Sambar' started by Fastback90, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Fastback90

Fastback90 New Member

New Mini Truck Owner here in need of a little help. I just recently picked up a Subaru Sambar. Not quite sure what year it was made but was able to find "KS4D32N / KS4-205659" on the drivers door frame. It's currently not running and I'm in need of a carburetor, starter and crankshaft pulley if anyone has one they would like to sell. Also I'm not quite sure what goes up under the passenger side seat. Whatever goes there has a bunch of hoses that run to it. Would really appreciate any help. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. rkrenicki

rkrenicki Active Member

It appears that the coolant tank, windshield washer tank, and radiator are missing. It also looks like the front left driveshaft inner boot is split as well. It looks like the radiator fan is in there, but I am not really sure what would be holding it in, since I think it bolts to the radiator itself.

The 4th digit of your model number (KS4D32N, in this case the "D") indicates the 4th year of the model. That would be mid 1994 to early 1995. In looking up your VIN, the Subaru parts application says it was built in June of 1994.

Ohkei Dohkei likes this.
  3. Maximal

Maximal Active Member

missing the rad surge tank, radiator, and washer fluid tank. need axle boot or a new axle too, if you want to go there, you can get a new starter, crank pulley, and carb online but all 3 would be about $1000. you can also message a parts yard in Japan like Trust and see if they have used pieces