1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minor trucks in the northwest

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 6.0 in Idaho, Oct 14, 2019.

1. 6.0 in Idaho

6.0 in Idaho New Member

That is so cool! I’m hoping to enjoy mine several days a week.

do you have pictures of it? How many miles were on it when you bought it? Do you mind sharing what you paid?

2. Reese Allen

Reese Allen Member

https://imgur.com/a/3Qr7Q6V

I have hundreds more but haven't gotten around to curating the best ones into a bigger shared album. I am in the process of setting up a small blog where I will detail all of the work and upgrades I have done and plan to do.

It had 76,000 km on it.

I paid:
    • $1,650 for the car
    • $50 insurance
    • $1,400 shipping
    • $1,660 import broker fee
    • $381 registration in WA
    Total $5,241

3. 6.0 in Idaho

6.0 in Idaho New Member

Wow that’s really nice looking van man. Congrats! Let me know when the vlog is up I would love to read it. Who did you import the van thru?

4. Reese Allen

Reese Allen Member

Japanese dealer was Royal Trading, import broker was The Import Guys located near Bellingham.

5. 6.0 in Idaho

6.0 in Idaho New Member

Very cool. I’m hoping to buy a local one and then if it goes well try importing one or a few.

6. dan360

dan360 New Member

The Import Guys are good people.

7. Reese Allen

Reese Allen Member

8. 6.0 in Idaho

6.0 in Idaho New Member

That is super cool! I’m hoping to get to Seattle in early December to check out a few Sambar trucks. Wish I could find a fuel injected one that was reasonably priced but everyone wants an arm and a leg for those.