1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minis in the Bahamas!

Discussion in 'Mini Truck Spottings' started by Daner, May 30, 2011.

1. Daner

Daner Member

Okay just got back from a week long sailing trip in the Bahamas and to my astonishment guess what I found! I didn't get many pictures so you'll have to take my word for it. :) I saw many lite ace sized hyundai trucks along with a few Kia? or Kei? not sure which. Lots of little chevy minitrucks like in one of my pictures. Most of the roads on the Abaco Islands where I was were about 7-10ft wide so golf carts and mini trucks fit reasonably well.

I also saw a ford 350 crew cab with duals. ON AN ISLAND! I don't understand why you would need something like that. Maybe to haul you sailboat to the other side of the island? idk:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. erixun

erixun Member

That first truck has seen better days, and is in need of a little TLC, the guy in the back ground of the second one looks like he wondering what the &^%$ you are taking a pic of?!?!?:D Thanks for sharing, hope your trip was cool.

3. Acerguy

Acerguy Moderator Staff Member

Nice. Figure that second one is a ChevroCarry?

4. Daner

Daner Member

Yeah and it's weird cuz in the Bahamas they drive on the left side of the road but all their vehicles are LHD. Most of the cars are American imports.
    It was a great trip and slightly expensive. I went as a leader for the Boy Scouts so it wasn't so bad. Makes me glad I live in a place where the weather sucks so I can go anywhere else for a vacation and be happy:)